- The first trailer for the 25th James Bond film, „No Time to Die,“ is here.
- Daniel Craig has talked about the film, from MGM and United Artists, will be his final time playing 007.
- Within the film, Bond is playing lifestyles in Jamaica till his buddy Felix Leiter asks him for succor on a mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist. Bond turns into entangled with a villain (conducted by Rami Malek) who has „harmful contemporary technology.“
- Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Ralph Fiennes, and Léa Seydoux reprise their roles.
- The Emmy winner Phoebe Waller-Bridge („Fleabag“) wrote the script with the director Cary Joji Fukunaga, Neal Purvis, and Robert Wade.
- „No Time to Die“ is scheduled to attain in theaters on April 8. You want to well even gaze the trailer and explore a poster for the film under.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for added tales.
Here’s the teaser poster that comprises Daniel Craig for „No Time to Die.“