This week, we shared thrilling news that the all-current “Magic Occurs” parade will receive its debut at Disneyland park, initiating Feb. 28, 2020.
As it’s likely you’ll well simply know, “Magic Occurs” celebrates awe-absorbing moments of magic that are at the coronary heart of so many Disney tales. Mickey Mouse will lead this current sunlight hours spectacular down Predominant Dual carriageway, U.S.A., revealing a parade of comely floats, relaxed costumes and loved Disney characters. “Magic Occurs” will additionally characteristic an brisk musical procure and a current song, co-accumulated by singer-songwriter Todrick Hall.
Evaluate out Shawn’s earlier story for more info on this upcoming parade.
Also this week, we invited readers to be a part of us for a diversified #DisneyParksLIVE paddle of the massive opening of Disney’s Riviera Resort day after nowadays at 9: 55 a.m. EST – correct right here on the Disney Parks Weblog.
For the duration of the LIVE paddle, you’ll be ready to stare the dedication moment, hear to the music of the European Riviera, revel within the entertainment and toast the outlet of the most modern Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Vacation Club property.
The event begins at 9: 55 a.m. EST on December 16. To gaze, simply visit the Disney Parks Weblog. The stay paddle will likely be the lead story!
Listed below are a couple of of the diversified tales we worked on this week.
- Voters of Hollywood Taste Test Festive Favorites – There are loads of delicious causes to fancy the holidays at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including tasty desserts reminiscent of Gingerbread Cookies, Elsa’s Magical Macarons, and the Chestnut Pinecone.
- Peek What’s ‘In Store’ at these 12 Vacation Browsing Destinations at Disneyland Resort – Fragment of the shuttle season fun is experiencing the enjoyment of reward giving. The many festive taking a glimpse locations with relaxed vacation shows throughout the resort add to the pleasure! Let’s recall a glimpse at 12 of our favourite taking a glimpse spots.
- VIDEO: All-Things Gingerbread for the Holidays at Disneyland Resort – In occasion of National Gingerbread Residence Day earlier this week, we took a stroll all around the Disneyland Resort to space all-things gingerbread—including treats to snack on and look-candy shows to indulge in. Let’s recall a glimpse at what we’ve found.
- Accumulate Your #HappyPlace: Our Current Lounges at the Hotels – We no longer too prolonged ago shared our visit to Disney’s Caribbean Shoreline Resort, the place we highlighted the delicious meals and beverages at Sebastian’s Bistro and Banana Cabana. And over at Disney’s Astronomical Floridian Resort & Spa, the newly opened Enchanted Rose lounge has change into a must-stare for guests. That obtained us desirous about our favourite lounges at the many accommodations at Walt Disney World. Listed below are correct a couple of that we the truth is feel it’s likely you’ll well’t omit!
- 2020 Epcot World Competition of the Arts Publicizes Competition Additions and Updated Disney on Broadway Lineup – Epcot World Competition of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort will kick-off its annual global occasion of visual, culinary and performing arts Jan. 17- Feb. 24, 2020. The current Improbable Trip of Keen Cuisine debuts at this year’s competition, showcasing meals creations that receive you glimpse twice and pleasure all of your senses.
- Book Tickets Now for ‘Drawn to Life,’ the Unique Cirque du Soleil Reward Coming to Disney Springs in Spring 2020 – Earlier this season, we shared a spectacular at the support of-the-scenes glimpse at the introduction of a current Cirque du Soleil tell that’s coming very soon to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. This week, we unveiled the tell’s title will likely be “Drawn to Life” (earn tickets right here now!).
- ‘Indiana Jones Adventure – The Gifts of Mara’ Experience Now Readily available within the Play Disney Parks App at Disneyland Resort – Welcome, my chums! Who’s prepared for some nostalgia? When Indiana Jones Adventure first opened support in 1995, guests would procure a decoder card that helped them translate and decipher the Mara-glyphics hidden throughout the queue as they waited to board their troop transports and head out on their jog.