- On Thursday, Netflix launched a brand current trailer — in the bag of a music video — for season three of „Chilling Adventures of Sabrina,“ which stars Kiernan Shipka because the titular teenage witch.
- Shipka sings a be aware known as „Straight to Hell“ in the music video segments, with costars Gavin Leatherwood (Prick Scratch) wrapped in chains and Ross Lynch (Harvey Kinkle) carrying a cropped jersey much just like the one worn by Johnny Depp in the 1984 scare film „A Nightmare on Elm Street.“
- The trailer teases Sabrina Spellman going to hell to retrieve Prick, her boyfriend, who become as soon as despatched there all the device by the season two finale after he trapped the soul of Lucifer Morningstar (Luke Cook dinner) in his body.
- Additional scenes level to Ambrose (Probability Perdomo) and Prudence (Tati Gabrielle) on the hunt for Father Blackwood (Richard Coyle), who they intend to fracture, and Lilith (Michelle Gomez) sitting on a throne and carrying the crown given to her by Sabrina.
- Season three of „CAOS“ hits Netflix on Friday, January 24. Behold the trailer below.
- Consult with Insider’s homepage for more experiences.
Disclosure: Mathias Döpfner, CEO of Commercial Insider’s mother or father company, Axel Springer, is a Netflix board member.