- A Dutch artist has photoshopped and shared a sequence of nostalgic photos of celebrities assembly their youthful selves.
- Ard Gelinck has been posting his celeb „Then & Now“ sequence on Instagram since early 2017 which characteristic Leonardo DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Jimmy Fallon, and Bruno Mars to title a few.
- He suggested Insider he spends between one and four hours on every image reckoning on lights, colours, tones, and scale.
- His work has been re-shared by among the eminent faces he’s edited, including Madonna, Tina Turner, Ricky Gervais, Sylvester Stallone, and Michael Douglas.
- Breeze to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Dutch artist Ard Gelinck has been posting photo edits online for about 10 years however suggested Insider he wished to „dispute“ himself by creating a sequence of celeb „Then and Now“ comparisons.
„The suggestions with out phrase came up and the celebrities that I preserve are in most cases random. In most cases an additional when I know when it’s somebody’s birthday, as an illustration,“ he suggested Insider.
Exhibiting some titillating Photoshopping skills, Gelinck acknowledged he spends between one and four hours bettering every facet-by-facet, which varies reckoning on the colour, lights, tones, and scale of every individual image.
But the artist masterfully merges the 2 earlier than-and-after comparisons to stare as if every celeb is assembly their youthful self for the necessary time.
And he’s even received the tick of approval from the sources of inspiration themselves.
Gelinck acknowledged he’s been flattered to stare Madonna, Ricky Gervais, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Douglas, and Lionel Richie, to title a few, reshare his work by means of their very bear Instagrams.
Whereas the Dutch artist is not any longer truly in exhibiting or making the most of his photos, he acknowledged he is „taking half in that I’m able to device something that other of us bask in.
„It’s nice to stare that it’s likely you’ll presumably well entertain of us and blow their own horns something that makes them giggle and accomplish them grasp.“
From Keanu Reeves to the solid of „Company,“ take a look at out 26 highlights from Gelinck’s „Then & Now“ sequence below.
Neil Patrick Harris
Matt Le Blanc